NT Temps Inc. is a leading provider of temporary staffing solutions across Simcoe County, serving clients across a variety of industries. We’re committed to connecting job seekers with meaningful employment opportunities and helping businesses succeed through staffing solutions.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to Help our client in Barrie from April until September. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks, including customer service, reception, database management, daily deposits, accounts receivable, collection, supplies and inventory, health and safety documentation and general office support.
- Handle all inquiries from clients providing accurate information.
- Answer, problem solve, screen and/or direct all incoming phone calls. Relay messages accurately and efficiently as required.
- Input and maintain customer and employee information into our Customer Management Systems (CMS). (QuickBooks, Sales Force, Connect Team, Outlook etc.…)
- Provide general office administrative support such as scanning, data entry, faxing and photocopying, maintain spreadsheets.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Complete daily deposit.
- Accounts receivable – posting customer payments & contacting customers for payment collection when needed, monthly reporting & filing
- Prep supplies and handle laundry for the production teams.
- Keep track of inventory on hand.
- Oversee Health & Safety documentation.
- Manage office filing & organization as required.
- Must be willing to work out in the field in the event of staff shortage or scheduling conflicts.
- Professional phone answering / customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as changed occur throughout the shift.
- Strong attention to detail. (willing to go the extra mile)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft programs. (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Proficient in data entry.
We offer a competitive salary, along with opportunities for growth and development. If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.